- My chipping went short or over
- My Aiming was out of whack
- I still cut the ball
- I need to practise my chipping
- I need to align my ball with an object and then aim
- I need to do my drill
1. the state or quality of being anonymous.
an anonymous person: some fine poetry attributed to anonymities. Simultaneously
existing, occurring, or operating at the same time; concurrent: simultaneous movements; simultaneous translation. Triangulate
2. to make triangular.
3. to divide intotriangles.
4. to survey (an area) by triangulation. anxiety
distress or uneasiness of mind caused by fear of danger or misfortune: He felt anxiety about the possible loss of his job.
earnest but tense desire; eagerness: He had a keen anxiety to succeed in his work.
3. Psychiatry. a state of apprehension and psychic tension occurring insome forms of mental disorder.
On Sunday I watched Batman vs Superman Dawn Of Justice I really like the movie and I want to watch it again.
Week #11 – The Parachute (School Project)
On Wednesday I did a school assessment about force sand I made a parachute because it uses the forces of air resistance and gravity, I made the parachute out of plastic from a plastic bag and string i tied the string to the plastic witch was a circle to a small army toy here are the steps to make it:
1. cut a circle out of cloth plastic from a plastic bag or tissue.(the bigger the better)
2. punch at least 4 holes on the side of the circle (make sure the holes aren’t to close to the sides)
3. tie 4 string to the holes make sure the string are the same.
4. tie the strings to each other to a object(cannot be to heavy) under the parachute.
5. drop parachute at a certain distance up in the air.
- the matériel and services supplied by the U.S. to its allies during WorldWar II under an act of Congress (Lend-Lease Act) passed in 1941:such aid was to be repaid in kind after the war.
- the two-way transfer of ideas, styles, etc.
1. of special beauty or charm, or rare and appealing excellence, as a face,a flower, coloring, music, or poetry.
extraordinarily fine or admirable; consummate: exquisite weather.
3. intense; acute, or keen, as pleasure or pain.
of rare excellence of production or execution, as works of art orworkmanship: the exquisite statues of the Renaissance.
keenly or delicately sensitive or responsive: an exquisite ear for music; an exquisite sensibility.
6. of particular refinement or elegance, as taste, manners, etc., orpersons.
7. carefully sought out, chosen, ascertained, devised, etc. Poignant:bitter
keenly distressing to the feelings: poignant regret.
keen or strong in mental appeal: a subject of poignant interest.
affecting or moving the emotions: a poignant scene.
pungent to the smell: poignant cooking odors.
Week #10 – Golf
- I didn’t do a practise swing as much
- My alignment was not aiming at the my object
- I didn’t go back to choose an object
- I need to remember my routine
- I need to practise aligning to my object
- I have to remember to back and choose an object
1. a police officer in any of several European countries, especially a French police officer.
2. a soldier, especially in France, serving in an army group acting as armed police with authority over
3.(formerly) a cavalryman in charge of a French cavalry squad. initial:basic:
1.of, relating to, or occurring at the beginning; first: the initial step in a process.
2.Phonetics. occurring at the beginning of a word or syllable, as the (k)sound of kite, chasm, or quay.noun
3.an initial letter, as of a word.
4.the first letter of a proper name.
5. a letter of extra size or an ornamental character used at the beginning of a chapter or other division of a book, manuscript, or the like. physique:habit:
physical or bodily structure, appearance, or development: the physique of an athlete.
1. to speak ill of; defame; slander.
2. Obsolete. to make vile. subsequent:consecutive:
occurring or coming later or after (often followed by to): subsequentevents; Subsequent to their arrival in Chicago, they bought a new car.
following in order or succession; succeeding: a subsequent section in a treaty.